Scientific deputy manager
Colonel engineer Mihai Enache
Date of birth: 1971, April 04th
- Scientific researcher 3rd degree;
- Starting with 2008 up until 2012 he was Head of the Scientific Research Office in ISSMO (SISOM), TEMPEST and CEM. Since 2011 he has been fulfilling the role of Deputy Chief in Information Systems and Communications Test & Evaluation Scientific Research Center of METRA.
- Master degree in „Intelligent sensors, measurement distributed systems and information security” specialization at Polytechnic University of Bucharest.
- Between 2004 and 2007 he was manager for different scientific research projects. He also took part in the DOD products testing and evaluating process as workgroup and program member for the following major acquisition programs: „Gap-Filler radar for aerial space surveillance at low and medium heights” (in 2005, lt. col. eng. Mihai Enache was designated program manager and during this program he participated as a Romanian delegation member at the FAT and PAT fabric tests that were made at LMOC – Lockheed Martin Overseas Corporation – Maritime Systems and Sensors – Syracuse, NY, USA and at the acceptance tests – OSAT and HRA – that were made in Romania), “Three-dimensional radar upgrade FPS-117” and “SISOM – Security integrated system for military objectives”.
- In 2013 he graduated the “Project an Programs Management” course, sustained by the Regional Department for Defense Resource Management “DRESMARA”, Brasov. In the same year he obtained competences as “Security Systems Designer”, COR code 215119, as result to graduating the above mentioned course organized by The Romanian Association for Security Techniques, Bucharest.