Colonel Engineer Daniel LĂPĂDAT
- Date of birth: 05.01.1970
- Scientific titles: Scientific researcher 3rd degree
- Military Technical Academy, Armaments Ammunition and Missiles Faculty, 1996;
- Cybernetics, Statistics and Computer Science Academy, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, 2003;
- Post graduate studies in ” Armament systems engineering “, Military Technical Academy, 2001;
- Naval Academy officer in FRR courses.
- English course with military specific, CLASS – Center of modern languages, 1998.
- Compartment manager for technology insurance with armament, ammunitions and missiles (fast reaction unit), 1996-1999;
- Scientific research activities in armament and ballistic protection area of battle missions, 1999 – present;
- Responsible with test and evaluation activity in different research-development stages (from experimental pattern to initial series production) for military products from the major programs framework of Ministry of National Defence endowment, from the rigging (the Romanian tank TR-85M1, Battle infantry car MLI-84M, Reactive missiles launcher LAROM, Tank mines dredger DMTR-85M1, GEPARD Anti-aircraft system of 2×35 caliber) .