Scientific research, technological development and innovation in the field of:
– Modularized protection systems against ballistic threats for ground combat vehicles;
– Infantry and artillery ammunitions;
– Military vehicles on wheels, tracks and logistic vehicles;
– Combat engineer equipment;
– Integrated weapon systems;
– Land forces weapons systems;
– Lasers, optoelectronic equipment;
– Indirect personnel protection technologies;
– Decoy and countermeasures technologies;
– Electromagnetic Field Measurements;
– Mechanical and Climatic Test Reports.
Specialized testing and evaluation
– testing and evaluation of military and security systems;
– testing and approval of UAVs
– testing and approval of armament systems of land forces.
– expertise in 2D/3D design, modelling, simulation, development and manufacturing of UAVs and armament systems;
– expertise in design, manufacturing and approval of research prototypes.
– technical specifications / product datasheets for equipment and systems within the center’s areas of competence
– technical specifications within the endowment programs carried out at DGArm level
– participation in commissions of technical experts in procurement programs carried out at the level of the contracting authority in DGArm
– participation in approval commissions for systems from the MApN endowment
– defense resource planning/scheduling– operationalization of technical capabilities at the level of MApN beneficiaries